Studies show significant cost savings and better health for employees when an employer adopts a Direct Primary Care model like our ZüpMed Corporate memberships. By eliminating traditional barriers to medical care, employers can expect to see an immediate and progressive decline in downstream healthcare utilization, including ER visits, specialty referrals, imaging, and hospitalizations. With lower utilization, you’ll also have more leverage to negotiate a better plan in the future. Let us design an Employee Health Program to augment your insurance plan and to meet your goals.
Some options include:
- Memberships for top executives and their families to maximize productivity.
- Memberships as a recruiting tool to differentiate your company’s benefits package from competitors.
- Memberships used in tandem with a high-deductible or catastrophic insurance plan to control or reduce costs.
- Memberships to control or reduce costs for self-funded insurance plans.
- Memberships to manage costs specifically for “high-utilization” employees or families with acute or chronic conditions like diabetes, asthma, hypertension, and COPD.